- 1:19:40 - START
- 1:41:25 - use semicolons - avoid the bad compiler patch
- 1:42:20 - Break a line after a punctuators - defend against copy/paste errors
Do not break after a name, string, number, or ) ] ++ --
- 1:42:55 - Avoid tricky comma expression – especially with array literals
- 1:43:20 - Require blocks around structured statements to reduce ambiguity -
- 1:44:15 - define all variable at the top of the function - leverage function scope
- 1:44:40 - Limit expressions to assignment and invocation - avoid expressions that look like statements
- 1:45:20 - Avoid fall through in switch statements - break, return or throw
- 1:45:32 - Do NOT use assignment expressions in the conditional parts of if, while or for
- 1:45:55 - Avoid the type coercion of == and != – and USE ===, !== or !
- 1:47:25 - Crockford plugs his JSLint
- 1:48:50 - END - reviews his talk.